El Cerrito Water Filtration

Discover the El Cerrito Water Filtration that comes with Service Pros Plumbers – where punctuality, quality work, and your complete satisfaction aren’t just promises, they’re our standard.

Call (925) 753-5600

El Cerrito Water Filtration

El Cerrito water filtration gives you peace of mind, ensuring your home’s water supply is free of issues and safe to use. Service Pros Plumbers offers water filtration services, from water quality testing to filtration system repairs and installations. Our plumbers have over 25 years of experience and are ready to help your today. And with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can entrust your water quality to us. So call us today at [phoneNumber format=“link”] or contact us online to schedule a water filtration service with our experts!

Uncover Contaminants With A Water Quality Test In El Cerrito

Do you ever wonder what your water contains? Although you may want to trust the quality of your home’s tap water, you can’t be sure about it unless you get it tested. In that case, we provide water quality testing in El Cerrito to test for the following substances in your water:

  • Hardness (a measure of mineral compounds, such as magnesium and calcium)
  • Nitrates
  • Phosphates
  • Bacteria and viruses
  • The pH level (a measure of acidity and basicity)
  • Fecal coliform (bacteria found in human waste)

Types Of El Cerrito Water Filtration Systems

Based on your water quality test results, we’ll recommend a water filtration system that works best for your situation. For instance, if we detect harmful bacteria in your water, we can install a water purification system at your home. But if we discover high water hardness levels, a water softener is the better option.

When we finish testing your water quality, our experts will discuss the most suitable water filtration system for your needs. We offer various filtration systems to protect your home’s water supply and can maintain and repair your installation.

How Do Water Softeners In El Cerrito Work?

Water softeners in El Cerrito remove the magnesium and calcium responsible for water hardness through a chemical process called ion exchange. Hard water is generally safe to drink, but it can taste bad and clog your plumbing appliances with mineral buildup. Here at Service Pros Plumbers, we provide, install, and maintain two specific kinds of water softeners:

  • The Enviro Water Softener: Enviro Water Softeners feature whole-house water filtration and salt-free softening to protect your loved ones, home appliances, and plumbing system from hard water. The combo system can handle 80% of water treatment applications at home. And by using the Pelican Water Filtration System, we can address the other 20% of water issues as they arise. Learn More…
  • The NuvoH2O Water Softener: Over 85% of households have hard water and deal with its damaging effects, including corroded pipes, fixtures, and appliances with reduced life and efficiency. But Service Pros Plumbers can install the Nuvo H2O softener, which uses citrus instead of salt, based on the same FDA-approved formulation that commercial restaurants and kitchens have relied on for over 30 years. These compact systems fit conveniently in your home and can effectively treat your water today. Learn More…

Contact Our Service Pros Plumbers Today!

Here at Service Pros Plumbers, we’re proud to offer El Cerrito water filtration services to protect your water supply. We have the knowledge and tools to ensure your water is safe, whether you’re cooking, bathing, or drinking from it out of the tap. So, if you need professional water services in El Cerrito, contact us today to schedule a water quality test or filtration service!

Request Plumbing Services

Call (925) 753-5600 or Complete the form below.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.