We have opened up 2 available positions for a Qualified Plumber. A contender for this position comes with 3 years of verifiable service and repair experience. This individual needs to be reliable, punctual, and able to work independently. The individual considered for this position must be family orientated with a clean and presentable appearance.
Service Pros Plumbers is a family-owned and operated business. Our customer service is our number one priority. Continuously excelling to provide exceptional, lasting impressions, with diligent follow-through. With an enthusiastic environment, our team is driven and hard-working. You can learn more about us here.
Offered With This Opportunity
Depending on experience plus incentives:
- A vehicle that is fully stocked with materials for the job.
- Company provided uniforms sent out weekly for cleaning
- Paid lunches
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Medical and Dental
Plumber Qualifications Required
We expect our plumbers to:
- Minimum 3 years of plumbing experience preferred
- Clean driving record with no more than 2 moving violations on their record.
- Must have a clean and neat appearance
- Available for on-call: Work evenings and a weekend in rotations
- Knowledgeable and professional – Must be able to carry themselves in a professional and serving manner.
- Confident and comfortable in utilizing all plumbing machines and tools
- Honest and dependable
- Must be punctual- Be able to meet all company requirements.
- Able to safely lift up to 40 lbs.
At work you will be responsible for:
- Residential and light commercial plumbing, service and repair, drain cleaning
- Perform all aspects of plumbing work; including troubleshooting, repair or replace of all plumbing fixtures
- Work with/check-in with Office Manager/Dispatch at the beginning and end of each job.
- Leave every job clean and tidy
- Pride in workmanship
Interested? Just fill out the form below and we’ll get in contact with you!