Alamo Water Filtration
It’s no secret that Alamo water filtration systems are borderline necessary. Several communities in the area complain about their water quality, and the best way to solve water quality issues is with a top-notch filtration system. Fortunately, the professional plumbers here at Service Pros Plumbers are the local go-to water filtration experts. From your initial water quality test to installing and repairing your new filtration system, we have you covered! We always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers, and we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau! So, if you’ve been looking for a company to help with your Alamo water filtration needs, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule a water quality test or filtration system service call today!
What Does Our Water Quality Test In Alamo Test For?
During a typical water quality test in Alamo, our techs test for the following types of contaminants and problems with your water:
- Hardness (whether the water contains mineral compounds, primarily magnesium and calcium-based ones)
- Harmful bacteria and viruses
- The pH level (how acidic or basic your water supply is)
- Fecal Coliform (bacteria found in human waste)
What Type Of Water Filtration System In Alamo Do You Need?
The type of water filtration system in Alamo that works for you depends entirely on the results of your initial water quality test. For example, if we found harmful bacteria in your water, then we’d recommend a water purification system. And, if we discovered that you suffer from water hardness, then we’d recommend you have us install a water softener.
Once we complete your water quality test, we can talk with you to help you find the appropriate kind of water filtration system in Alamo for your needs. Contact us to learn more about the types of water filtration systems we install and maintain today!
What Do Water Softeners In Alamo Do?
Water softeners in Alamo use a couple of different chemical reactions to remove hardness from water (usually calcium and magnesium). Here at Service Pros Plumbers, we carry, install, and service two specific types of water softeners in Alamo, and each one has its own dedicated purpose. The types of water softeners we work with are:
- The Enviro Water Softener: Enviro Water Softeners features whole-house carbon filtration combined with salt-free softening to protect the family and the home’s appliances and plumbing from hard water. The combo system is designed to handle 80% of water treatment applications, and by using the Pelican Water Systems product line, we can address the other 20% of water issues on a one-off basis. Learn More…
- The NuvoH2O Water Softener: For years. millions of households have suffered from the devastating effects of hard water. Scale clogs and corrodes pipes, fixtures, and appliances while decreasing their life and efficiency. Service Pros Plumbers install Nuvo H2O softener, which uses citrus instead of salt, is based on the same FDA. This approved formulation has protected commercial restaurants and kitchens for more than 30 years. The compact and efficient system fits almost anywhere. Learn More…
Contact Our Alamo Water Filtration Professionals Today!
Here at Service Pros Plumbers, we pride ourselves on being the go-to Alamo water filtration and service company. We have the experience and training to back up our work, and we stand by the quality of our services. So, if you’ve been looking for a company to help you with your Alamo water filtration needs, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule a quality test or service call at (925) 753-5600 today!