When it comes to reliable and affordable Antioch trenchless sewer repair and replacement, you can always count on the expert plumbers at Service Pros Plumbers! We have years of experience handling trenchless jobs, and we always come highly recommended by our droves of satisfied customers. Moreover, we’ve even received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and have over 60 five-star-reviews on Yelp! So, if you need help with your sewer line, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule a trenchless sewer repair estimate today!
What Is Trenchless Sewer Repair In Antioch?
In short, trenchless sewer repair in Antioch is precisely what it sounds like, sewer repair or replacement services without digging a trench to access the line. Another name for Antioch trenchless sewer replacement and repair is no-dig sewer repair and replacement.
Okay, that tells you what trenchless sewer repair in Antioch is, but does nothing to help you understand how it works. Typically, a trenchless sewer repair or replacement job goes something like this:
- 1 – We Perform A Thorough Sewer Camera Inspection: Before we start repairing or replacing your sewer line, we first perform a thorough sewer camera inspection. The inspection provides our plumbers with all the necessary information to make the best decisions on how to proceed with the job. Without the inspection, we may repair or replace an entire section of the line that doesn’t need it!
- 2 – Our Plumbers Dig Two Small Access Holes: Once we’ve determined the exact location of your sewer problem, our plumbers dig two small access holes at the beginning and end of the section of the line needing repair or replacement. These holes are small and are far less invasive than the massive trenches sewer repair jobs used to require.
- 3 – We Break Apart The Old Line If your sewer line is in bad enough shape, our plumbers will need to break it apart to make room for the new line. To do so, we use what’s called an auger (fancy, powerful drill bit) to bore out the old section of the pipe.
- 4 – Our Plumbers Run The CIPP Material And Liner: Once we’ve finished breaking up the old line (if necessary), we hydro-jet the line and run the new liner (soaked with CIPP material) through. CIPP stands for Cured In Place Pipe.
- 5 – Wait For The CIPP To Set: Once the liner is through, all that’s left to do is wait for the CIPP to set and clean up.
Once the CIPP sets, your new sewer line is ready to use! Moreover, CIPP material lasts longer than most other sewer line materials available. So, your new line will likely last much, much longer than your old one!
When Is Antioch Trenchless Sewer Replacement Or Repair Necessary?
Typically, we reserve Antioch trenchless sewer replacement and repair for repairing or replacing a large section of the line. In situations where you have a smaller problem, we generally recommend traditional sewer repair methods. Why? Because trenchless technology makes it difficult to repair or replace smaller sections of the sewer line.
However, when is your sewer problem big enough to warrant trenchless sewer replacement in Antioch? Well, if you’re facing any of the following problems, then trenchless sewer replacement in Antioch will set you right:
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water level
- You smell sewage in your yard
- Sewage is seeping up into your lawn or yard
- Regularly backed-up plumbing fixtures like drains and toilets
- Slow-moving drains and toilets
- Gurgling or bubbling drains or toilets
- Your sewer is more than 50 years old
If you notice any of the previously mentioned sewer trouble, then don’t hesitate! Contact us to schedule an inspection or estimate for trenchless sewer repair in Antioch right away!
Get Ahold Of Our Antioch Trenchless Sewer Repair Professionals Today!
Here at Service Pros Plumbers, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your trenchless sewer repair and replacement needs. From your initial inspection to full-blown trenchless sewer replacement, we have you covered! We also offer traditional sewer repair and replacement for those smaller jobs! So, if you need help with your sewer line, then what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Antioch trenchless sewer repair and replacement professionals today!